Saturday, May 8, 2010

FOTD - Simple Everyday Neutral Smokey Look



You guys can probably tell by my Reasons to get the 88 Warm Neutral Palette post, that I am all into earthy, neutral colours unless I am attending a special event or themed party, which is extremely rare. Hence, my looks always revolve around neutral colours.


On my EYES
Etude House Petite Darling Range Cream Shadow in Sunshine Beige (as a base)
88 Warm Colour Palette (Champagne colour for lid colour)
Sports Girl Shady Lady Eye Colour in Tiny Dancer (Inner tear duct up to the middle of my crease)
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Ombre (Outer crease)
Prestige Shadow in Suede (Highlight colour)
Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner in black (Upper lash line)
Sports Girl Draw the Line Eyeliner in Purple
Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara in Ultra Black
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Grey

On my FACE
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen (my current favourite!)

On my LIPS
Lucas Papaw Ointment ( I was running late to work so I didn't have time to pick a lip colour before snapping a few quick shots for TBE)

- With flash-

-Natural Light-

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

I created the same look again the next day cos I really like the peachy-brown crease colour, along with the purple eyeliner on my lower lash line. Except this time, I went with a darker lip colour.

I am using Elizabeth Arden Exceptional Lipstick in Dessert Rose for my lips.

And everything else is the same as above.

I am starting to appreciate this colour better as I am currently into bolder lips, instead of the usual barbie pink or nude lips (which brings me to my next FOTD post. Stay tune for that :D)

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

This is me, grimacing to the ridiculously temperamental weather here in Sydney. The temperature can go to as low as 10 degrees early in the morning but it gets warm and cosy during midday at approximately 22-23 degrees. It gets annoying sometimes when you have to pack on layers just so you don't freeze to death and having to remove them later on in the day cos it gets too warm. Ahhhh well......


Have a great weekend my dear lovelies! :)


xoxo,
A

5 comments:

Ee Von said...

very pretty! that elizabeth arden lipstick looks very nice on you! darker pink lips make you look like a doll :D

Liana said...

very pretty!

Unknown said...

Thanks lovelies :)

xx

Fifi said...

Oooh pretty! I love brown smokey looks too :)

Venetian Beauty Reviews said...

the combination make up, eye cream and fresh looks make someone more beautiful and stunning way to go!

LinkWithin