Saturday, August 14, 2010

FOTD - Epic Eyeliner V.3

Hey lovelies! 

Its 4.50am in the morning now and I should really be sleeping soundly on my bed instead of blogging. But I just got home about an hour ago and I am waiting for my hair to dry completely before heading to bed, probably when the sun rises. So, I am gonna share some bloggin' love before hitting the sack. =P

It has been a pretty random yet awesome night and I could barely feel my feet anymore ( the price girls pay to look good! If only I am more gifted in the length department). It was kinda unbelievable how couldn't be bothered I was in the evening and all I wanted to do was stay at home and watch Asian Drama by myself (that's what all the cool kids, I mean losers do these days =.=") From that to watching my friend learning salsa dancing in a pub filled with sleazy men, to a friend's house party,to crashing random party, to KFC WICKED WINGS (which was my dinner btw, at 1am in the morning), to more drinks and crazy dares @ Sanctuary, to a good workout session, ie dancing @ Sharkies (badass much?) before calling it a night. Totally not looking forward to the soreness I am going to experience when I wake up tomorrow arvo.

ANYWAYS,

A friend of mine sent me this photo about a week ago and asked if I could recreate similar look. For those of you who have been following my blog will probably realised I am more of an epic eyeshadow person rather than an epic eyeliner person (well,I was at one stage and that was before I knew how to use a blending brush. True story). I did, however try the "epic eyeliner Japanezu" look previously.

But there's no harm in trying to be "creative" and try out something new right? Instead of going out with my signature smokey winged eyes last week, I went out with this FOTD and apparently, the epic eyeliner look makes my Asian eyes even smaller. =.=" I guess I will just stick with smokey.

THIS is the final product of my "epic eyeliner" attempt 3.Much better than the first 2 I reckon =P

On my EYES
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Coral Crepe Paint Pot as base
Orangey - Peach colour from my 88 warm colour palette all over my lid
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black on upper lash line
Rimmel (Matte) Mono Eyeshadow in Jet Black to smudge and intensify the upper line
"Outer Crease" Colour from Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Natural Smokes on bottom lash line
Etude House Styling Eyeliner in White on the inner corner of lower lash line
Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara in Black
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Black

On my FACE
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
MAC MSF in Stereo Rose (In The Groove Collection)
MAC MSF in Candlelight (In the Groove Collection) as highlight

On my LIPS
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude

Photos taken using the flash from my SONY has too much of the whitening effect and it makes me look heaps white, or Geisha Face like how a friend of mine call it.




A sneak preview of my ASOS haul, which is coming up in the next post =)

NOTD (as pictured) is China Glaze Something Sweet!! An absolutely GORGEOUS baby pink =P


I am completely worn out now and I think I am gonna pass out soon. My apologies if this post doesn't make sense at all or its filled with grammatical errors. Before I crash, just a lil something I did share with you guys!! =P

I don't usually check newsletters from Coastal Scents as the shipping cost for their products are usually a bitch (as I have always wanted palettes from CS and they are friggin' heavy!) Anyways, back to the topic - Coastal Scents is currently having clearance on some of their brushes and those that were on sale are pretty good deal. Managed to grab myself 7 brushes for approximately USD30, including shipping. That's still a pretty sweet deal IMO.

Have any of you tried Coastal Scents brushes? Let me know if its yay or nay :D


CRASHING FOR REAL NOW! Let me know if you guys ended up purchasing something from them =P
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND =)

xoxo,
A


9 comments:

Nicol said...

i do love the look especially the eyeshadow on the bottom lash :)

baby pink nail polish is to die for! :)

Denysia Yu said...

Thanks for the heads up about the coastal scents sale! I am totally going to check it out! :)

Me said...

I love the look! And omg, my nails are the same color as yours at the moment. Nice choice, lol. Damn, those lashes are killer, as well. =)

TINA said...

love the lashes! new follower =D

beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

Anastacia said...

You have such nice skin! Also i like those lashes! very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love the eyeliner on you! very sexy.

Stereo Rose is gorgeous on you! Im slowly seeing why it's so hyped now! ARGH! LOL.

Susie said...

What eyelashes are those? They're GORGEOUSSSSSS!

Unknown said...

@ Nicol: Thanks love :) Baby pink is definitely one of my all time favourite!

@ Denysia: You totally should! They have some pretty good deals!

@ Glitteryeyesxx: Thanks :P These falsies are heaps comfy and make the whole look much more dramatic:)

@ Tara: Heyhey! Welcome to my blog <3

@ Anastacia: Thanks babe :D

@ Nic Nic: Stereo Rose IS GORGEOUS! I bought it cos I was jumping on the bandwagon but I love it way more than Hang Loose (which I really wanted before)

@Susie: They are from Model 21. :D

.blushfully. said...

Love the lashes!! Loving the finish look with the eyeliner winged out like that =) Love the nails too!!! hahahahah...

LinkWithin