Monday, October 18, 2010

MakeOver #1: Exotic Green


Happy Monday lovelies!!!

I had a pretty shitty Monday to start off the week with. First, I forgotten to set my alarm.Thank god I have the habit of waking up WAY earlier because I like to enjoy my brekkie and stalk some of your blogs before heading to work :P, which definitely saved me from having to get ready in 5 minutes. In fact, I was pretty proud with my biological clock :) However, that didn't stop me from being late to work (for the FIRST time) thanks to CityFAIL! It took me AN HOUR to get to the city instead of the usual 25 minutes. The train literally stopped at every friggin' station for at least 1 minute when it was meant to be an express. Friggin' A! Not to mentioned, it was a SUPER PACKED train too! Totally not looking forward to catching public transport during summer! Think no airconditioner trains and BO. *vomits* 


I think my rant shall stop here before I bore the crap out of you guys. :) As promised in the previous post, here is a couple of photos taken when I did a makeover on my dear friend, C2 <3 I was meant to do her make up AGES ago but I always rock up a lil too late *guilty face* but I am glad that I finally did her make up for her and she loved it too! So yay! 

This is the FINAL look! Green-ish smokey eyes with EPIC dramatic falsies and nude lipstick!

:)

On her EYES
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
NYX single eyeshadow in Herb (Outer crease)
NYX single eyeshadow in Exotic Green (All over the lid)
Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow in Jet Black (Outer V)
NYX single eyeshadow in Champagne (Inner crease)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lashline)
Milani Liquif'eye metallic eyeliner pencil in Black (Outer half of lower lashline)
Milani Liquif'eye metallic eyeliner pencil in gold (Inner half of lower lashline)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (Highlight)
Random Asian Falsies
Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara in Black

This is not exactly the best close up shot :( But we were running late and kinda got distracted by Thai Food and Fruit Punch the moment we arrived our friend's place. *fail*

On her FACE
( I can't remember what foundation she used)
Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset City
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Ether

On her LIPS
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight



While there were only limited photos of close up shots, we did take some photos throughout the night and look at how gorgeous C2 is in the photos below!!! 

<3

Gross and sweaty at the end of the night! 

Next up, my "No Longer 21" birthday party! :)


XOXO,
A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the colours on her eyes! very pretty!

ps: have you tried the stuff I sent you? Just wondering if I missed out something while I was away. :)

Unknown said...

WM Style: Hey Kitty, Thanks for dropping by :)

Jojoba: HEY!!! Thanks love!!! Yes, I have and I will be writing reviews soon. In the next week or 2. Just gotta start taking photos of them and edit them first!I have been caught up with FT work and all. I LOVE Dermablend!!! Now,I understand why you talked about it so much! :)

Anonymous said...

i actually thought that dermablend could be too dark for you as you are lighter than me. glad you like it. please do let me know once your post is out. thanks

ps: happy belated birthday! you looked great in the pictures. :)

LinkWithin