Monday, January 10, 2011

SINGAPORE PART 2 - MEET UP WITH CLAIRE & GRACE

Hi lovelies!

How was your weekend? I had a pretty awesome one catching up with my friends and stuffing my face with food (time to whip myself back into shape at the gym later) albeit weather wasn't exactly the best. I did finally clear everything from my suit case and it is no longer lying in the middle of my room with its "mouth" wide opened. Lol. I still have to reorganize my wardrobe and vanity corner. Le Sigh. Like I mentioned on twitter,you know you shopped too much when you don't know where and how to store your newly purchased stuff.

Without further ado, lets move on to my meet up with the girlies - Claire and Grace aka Gracious Glamour while I was in Singapore!!! I am so glad that I was able to finally meet both of my tweet-pals although it was quite a quick one! :( If only we had more time to camwhore and shop together!


Claire took me to the FAMOUS KOI BUBBLE TEA when I was there! I can truly understand why is this the BEST bubble tea in Singapore ( I think, correct me if I am wrong!) The milk and tea just compliment each other so well, and their pearls are smaller than the usual size too, making chewing easier. AND they are VERY generous with their pearls! I couldn't even finish them and I love my pearls lol.

We had Spicy Crab Pasta at I-can't-remember-where for a late lunch and it was scrumptious. I love my crab, just in case you guys didn't already know. :)
In fact, I already told Grace I would love to have this before I even got to Sg when I saw her tweeting about it LOL

Camwhore fail - at least on my part. Look at how retarded I look =.=" At least the both of them look good! Claire and I both agree on how much cuter Grace looks in real life! <3 

A much better one, taken by the waitress. :)

I MISS YOU GUYS :( 


What I wore that day :)
Maxi Dress from ICE with my faithful Havaianas thongs (not in pic).

Super love the details on the chest area and my newly purchased flower ring from Diva. :) 


EOTD.
I know, its already boring enough that I wear black almost every day and now my make up is the typical neutral, smokey eyes? 

Well, in my defense, I didn't carry much make up with me this trip. And I wasn't the proud owner of Urban Decay Black Palette's yet when I was applying make up =P

On my EYES
Maybelline Smokey Eyes Quad in Natural Smokes
Maybelline Eyestudio Drama Lasting Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Hello Kitty Mascara
Circle Lens from MUKUCHU
On my FACE
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory
Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset City (for Bronzer)
MAC MSF in Candlelight (as highlight)
Canmake Powder Blush in PW19 ( MY CURRENT FAVOURITE BLUSH <3)

On my LIPS
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout
NYX Round Lipgloss in Whipped


TA-DA! :)

NOW, moving on to the gifts I received from the lovely girls. Both of them were SO GENEROUS and it makes me feel bad for the little gift I brought them. (I hope you guys like it!)

PRESSIES FROM Claire :)


She gave me a whole range of different masks to try out! 

AND SO MANY LASHESSSSSSSSS + DUO Adhesive in Dark Tone!

And lipbalms, some samples, NYX glitters and a GUERLAIN eyeshadow! 

THANKS SO MUCH LOVE for the goodies!!!:)
 I am loving the Gipsy lashes. Haven't gotten the chance to try the rest yet but let me know if you'd like me to have a brief review on any of these products. :)

PRESSIES FROM Gracious Glamour :)

JILL STUART BLUSH AND ELISA COY BB CREAM! 
THANKS GRACIEEEEEEEEEEE :) 

Its SO PRETTY that I don't think I will ever use it. LOL

I really had a great time with the girls although it wasn't a long meet up.And I am already missing them!! :(
YOU GIRLS SHOULD SO VISIT SYDNEY SOMETIME SOON!!! :D


 Sometimes, it's so amazing how the beauty community brought us together. I have met really lovely people through blogging and twitter and became really good friends. (No, it's not creepy when you share a common interest =P)  You know who you are. =P However, there are some people who are deceiving and you might fall for the facade they built. 


I shall have a (couple) of haul posts (and MAYBE videos) coming up soon once I am done sorting them out, and maybe "What's In My Travelling Bag" post. =P


PS: Don't forget to show MY FACEBOOK PAGE *CLICK* SOME LOVE :D


HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD LOVELIES :)


XOXO,
A

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Looks like a fun day!

LinkWithin