Thursday, March 17, 2011

B.R.B.


Hey lovelies!


Just a quick announcement that I will be on a short hiatus due to my Chartered Accountants (CA) assignment which due next Monday. It's killing me at the moment and I need to fully focus in the next couple of days before the deadline.

I will be more consistent with posting after next Monday - as I will have more time to take photos, watermark them and start writing. So, don't forget to check this space after Monday. :)

ALSO, I have reached 152 followers now!!!! 
THANK YOU so much to those of you who have been so supportive during my whole journey with Through Beauty Eyes. I never would of expected to reach 100 followers, let alone over 150. I would like to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! :)
Do expect a giveaway coming up soon! I have been collecting stuff since my Asia trip and I have a couple more items to add to the gift package. It should be happening sometime next week. So, stay tune for THAT too.


And till then, stay safe and have a great weekend guys!!!


XOXO,
A

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the assignment lovely!

New giveaway just put up on my blog http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

all the best! cant wait to see u blog!

xoxo elle

LinkWithin