Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Priceline haul + FREE giftbag worth $200 :D

It's THAT time of the year again where Priceline has their massive promotion where you spend $50 on a certain brands and receive a gift bag worth $200. 
(To find out what I haul-ed and what was included in the gift bag, click HERE)

I know, I have a stash of make up which is probably enough to last me more than a life time and I really don't need any extra products. But... this is such a good deal and this promotion only happens one a year. 
Why miss the opportunity? :P

So, what products did I purchase in order to score that gift bag??? 

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef and Nude Lustre, Australis Liquid Concealer Pen, Rimel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer & Highlighter and Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in Honky Tonk.

REVLON is currently having 2 for 1 promotion for their lip and nail products. 

Got both the lipglosses for $21.95, which is quite a good deal for Australian standard. :)
This is your chance if you have been waiting to try Revlon's products! 

I have been looking for a new under eye concealer to replace my Garnier Anti Dark Circle Roll On (because I am kinda bored of it =.=") and decided to give Australis Liquid Concealer Pen and Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer & Highlighter a try. Will let you guys know how I like it once I try both of them out. :)

The Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in Honky Tonk is a gorgeous coral-pinkish colour. As much as I love to expand my ridiculously large lipstick collection, this gorgeous baby here will be included in my upcoming giveaway.:D


Enough of my mini haul, I am sure you guys are curious about the freebies that were included in the gift bag. :P

$200 worth of freebies and a gift bag. *win*

The products that were included are:
* Nair mini wax strips
* Manicare Angled Brush
* Hollywood Stain Remover
* Ecotools mini bath sponge
* Natralia health & wellbeing shampoo and conditioner free sample
*Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
*Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo
*Sukin Facial Moisturiser
* Fancy Love sample perfume
*Sally Hansen HD Nail Colour in Digital
* Gaia Skincare foaming cleanser
* Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion
* Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Gloss
* Rimmel Colour Rush Single Eyeshadow in Goddess
* Prestige My Blackest Lashes Intense Black Volume Mascara
* Nude Mineral Eyeliner Pencil in Brown
* Australis Eyeliner Pencil in Black
*Crocodile Hair Clip
*Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in True Red
*Schnicx Shaver


A pretty good deal aye? :P
As you can tell, there are heaps of products here and I doubt I will finish using all them. Since sharing is caring, I will be including a couple of these products in my upcoming giveaway, which is coming up very soon. 


Have you grab your giftbag from Priceline? :D


XOXO,
A

5 comments:

faye lu said...

OoOoOhhh la la i saw this promotion in store and asked the price line girl "what are some of the products in the gift bag?" and she said .. "stuff" <= fail! and so i'm super happy that you listed everything. yipppeee time to stock up on revlon stuff. 2 for 1= bargain. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

That was such a fail answer =.=" Glad to know it helped!!! And yes, the ONLY time I will purchase Revlon products is when they have buy 2 for 1 or 50% off the second products. Looking forward to your Priceline haul :P

Donna said...

Wow thanks for your post!! :)
I saw the promo in Priceline for the past week or so and actually dropped in today to buy some makeup remover. I thought the bag was mostly a sales gimmick to get ppl to spend over $50 but after reading your post I seriously think its worth it :)

Vita said...

I got the Priceline bag and it's definitely great value!

Anna said...

i missss priceline!!!! >.<

xoxo elle

LinkWithin