Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday Quickie #1

Hey lovelies!

Hope you guys had a great weekend. It's depressing how the weekend raced by and its Monday again tomorrow, especially when you're having fun. :(

Anyhoos, I am starting a Sunday Quickie series on Through Beauty Eyes, where I will do a quick recap of my weekend and maybe preview of my upcoming post (if and when) I am a fail-weekend-blogger busy over the weekend and am unable to do a proper post. 

So, what did yours truly get up to over the weekend? :P

FRIDAY: Rocking Schwarzkopf Magic Hair Clip-On Extensions (Will do a detailed introductory and review post soon!) courtesy of SweatyBettyPR with curls using Modiva Curling Iron
Absolutely loving the long,wavy locks look - am definitely leaving my hair to grow again (since I have been having short/medium length bob cut for the past 2.5 years). 

SATURDAY: Had my BEST facial experience with Kiehl's Paddington, complementary of the Kiehl's is growing, Price is Sinking event . Once again, I will leave the details for another post, but seriously, the massage I got from the lovely Sae was pretty damn orgasmic!

Granny sweater from Market City/ Jeans from Levis/ Thongs from Havaianas/ Ring from Equip
SATURDAY: Finally got myself a "granny sweater" from Market City,  one of the winter wears that I have been lemming for AGES! 

SUNDAY: Absolutely loving my new rings from DIVA and granny sweater I bought on Saturday. :)

SUNDAY: Decided to play with my new Modiva Curling Iron while waiting for my friend to pick me up. Although I have only been using it for 2 days, I am already loving Modiva Curling Iron so far! 


SUNDAY: Camwhoring while waiting, best way to kill time. :P
What do you think about wavy curls on me? Yay or Nay?

Tea Set @ Tara Tea Room, The Rocks
SUNDAY: We were such gluttons, this was our dessert after a scrumptious lunch @ Pancakes at The Rocks. The scones and jam were freaking' delicious! 

SUNDAY: Ended the night with The Hangover 2. Had such an awesome abs workout from all the laughter but some scenes were pretty sick too. Not to mention, Bradley Cooper was so hot! <3 Definitely recommendable. :)


It was an awesome weekend, which went passed a tad too quickly. My plan to update my resume and this blog did not quite happen but I did get some swatches during the day. 


Anyways, I shall stop rambling any further. 
Have a great week ahead lovelies!!
It's gonna be a cold and wet morning tomorrow in Sydney, that only means Adeline is gonna be cranky. :( #MondayBlues.


XOXO,
A

No comments:

LinkWithin