Monday, July 11, 2011

FOTD - Smokey Eyes with a POP of "Aqua-Gold"

Hey lovelies!!!

How was your weekend? Hope you had a great one. MY BAD for not posting for the past week, I swear I had heaps of posts and edited photos waiting to see the world but I have been exhausted pretty much the entire of last week. And weekend, well just say my liver isn't too happy. The cold factor was definitely the cause of Adeline being an absolute couch potato too!!! Not cool, I know! 


ANYHOOS,
this was the EOTD I had on during Sydney Beauty Bloggers High Tea last weekend. 

I absolute adore these lashes by Model 21 as they are extremely comfy! 

I was feeling unadventurous with my smokey eyes combination so I decided to give a little "pop" to the look by lining my lower lashline with aqua and gold colour. :)


Details on products used and more camwhore shots after the jump. :P



On my EYES
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Nature Replublic Eyeshadow in SYL 303
Shu Uemura Eyeshadow in P dark blue 696
Wet & Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black 
Milani Metallic Liquif'eye Eyeliner in Aqua and Gold
Maybelline Hello Kitty Volume Mascara
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil in Hard
Model 21 Falsies
Circle Lenses from MUKUCHU

On my FACE
Jane Iredale Mineral Powder
Australis Liquid Pencil Concealer
Face of Australia Translucent Powder
Canmake Powder Blush in PW22
Borjouis Chocolate Bronzer in 52
Borjouis Eyeshadow in 08 (as highlighter)

On my LIPS
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited SS PK 345


Since I liked my make up that day and my wavy curls using my Modiva Professional 25mm Curling Iron (review HERE), I shall flood this page with a *few* more shameless, camwhore shots :P


Wearing Brown EOS lenses from MUKUCHU

LOVE how the waves turned out using my Modiva Professional 25mm Curling Iron !!!!! 
If you love the waves and the iron as much as I do, stay tune for a surprise coming up soon! :)


How I can miss the "peace sign" post with my circle lenses and falsies on right? LOL


ALSO, the lovely Bunny from The Bunny Online (I don't know if I should divulge her real name here so let's call her Bunny yeh :P) has made an awesome post on our express meet up last week when she visited Sydney. Don't forget to check it out HERE and show some love :)


Just a little heads up about a mini giveaway coming up this week! If you love the Modiva Professional 25mm Curling Iron, stay tune on this space for something awesome!!! :)



XOXO,
A

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that pop of coliour you have going on! it's a very pretty smokey. the curl adds a sexy glamourous touch to your look!

socialitedreams said...

wow girl! i adore this look, always been a sucker for these neutral with pop type of fotd.


Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Unknown said...

Pop o gold is hawt!! LOVE LOVE those lashes on you- so soft looking

Amy said...

Ooh the bluey/gold looks nice! Must try this some time :D Xx

Lizzy said...

The pop look really looks nice, a great addition to your smokey eyes :) love the aqua and gold, goes well :)

Unknown said...

NicNic: Thanks gorgeous!!!

Socialitedreams: Neutralpop is always good to spice up a look! :)

Me, My best and I: Thanks twin! Lol.

Amy: Let me know how it goes after you tried them. :)

Lizzy: Thanks lovely! :)

LinkWithin