Wednesday, November 16, 2011

EVENT: REVLON Grow Luscious Pumping Mascara Bloggers Event



Happy Hump Day lovelies,

What's happenin'? A midweek update on Through Beauty Eyes. :P

I was lucky enough to be invited to REVLON Grow Luscious Pumping Mascara Bloggers night at Westfield City last Friday, thanks to Megan, just exactly what I needed after a long day at my CA seminar. :) I love having beauty events to attend after work, especially during midweek. Definitely makes my week way shorter and happier. :P Who's with me on this?

DJ Spinnin', Make Up Artist, Friday arvo, what more could you ask for?
Actually, a champers in hand would have been perfect. =P

Bloggers mingling around. 

REVLON's new Grow Luscious Pumping Mascara 

Having a makeover by the talented Lianne. Don't mind the gross hair bun, I was trying to keep my hair away from my face and also hoping to achieve that "cheat-me-wavy" look (which clearly failed btw).

The make up artists working their magic! 

Lianne using REVLON Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara on me. 

TA-DA! The final result of the makeover!!! Loving the entire look! 
I never knew orange lippie goes well with Aqua eyes! I guess there's never too bold when it comes to make up. =P

Lianne did an awesome job on my eyes with the bright "poppy" aqua colour! Someone actually walked up to me while Lianne was still working her wonders and complimented my eye make up! She ended up requesting for an eye makeover too. :D

Blowing kisses with Michelle from CosmeticCupcake and Angie from AnObsessionWithTheFabulous

Candid of Angie and I picking our fav photos from the Photobooth.

If you haven't already followed me on twitter (which you should btw :P), my gross and obvious regrowth is no longer visible. I got it redone last weekend. Hop over to my Facebook Page for the final result. :P

Have I mentioned how much I love Photobooth? 

Posing #LikeABoss #LikeAStar

So glad I decided to buy a dress half an hour before the event or else I would have looked like a fool with my high wasted shorts and a casual top. That's my FAV ASOS wedges btw. :)

The babes - Joelyn from TheSydneyGirl and Janice from ChaiGyaru

Top: Michelle (Cosmetic Cupcake), Angie (An Obsession With The Fabulous), Helen (SassyBella), Iantha (Bless This Mess)
Bottom: Janice (ChaiGyaru), Joelyn (TheSydneyGirl) and Yours Truly

With Joelyn <3 
(See what I mean by "cheat-me-wavy" hairdo fail? =.=")

The party continues at Hemisphere, Establishment, which was a fantastic venue! The ambience of Hemisphere was amazing, food was scrumptious and not to forget, the yummy cocktails! Most importantly, the company of my fellow bloggers. <3 Thanks REVLON for such a great night! 

REVLON Grow Luscious Pumping Mascara
* Pump lashes up to 200% instantly for maximum volume.
*Thickening formula instantly plumps lashes leaving them more voluminous with each use.
*Lash enhancing phyto-peptide formula conditions and strengthens lashes complementing their natural growth cycle. 
*Won't smudge, flake or clump


I wouldn't be able to give a full review as yet as I have only tried it for the past few days. Let me know if you wish to find out more about this mascara! :)


Do you go for volume or length when it comes to mascara?
Have you tried the new REVLON Grow Luscious Pumping Mascara?


PS: Don't forget to enter my Herbal Essence Giveaway if you haven't already. :)


Disclaimer: I was invited to the event as a guest by REVLON. The REVLON Grow Luscious Pumping Mascara was given to me as a gift.  For more information, please refer to Through Beauty Eyes disclosure policies

XOXO,
A

5 comments:

나니 said...

You look amazing! YOUR HAIR looks amazing!

glacier.as@gmail.com said...

Its pretty cool, I love makeover =D hehe, hopefully melbourne could have some more beauty events >_<

btw, wt lip products you were wearing? the peachy tone color is absolutely beautiful on you =D

Unknown said...

I love your lip color <3
and the silvery eye shadow really works well on you (:

wt do you think bout the mascara? work well?

TheKing said...

Nice

Unknown said...

@나니: Thanks lovely :)

@ glacier.as@gmail.com: makeover is always awesome! :) I was wearing REVLON Color Lustrous Lipstick in Siren, a gorgeous orange/coral tone! Perfect for the summer! X

@ Liz W: Thanks hun! I love the colour too! I am restraining myself from buying the lipstick as I don't need anymore lipsticks! That mascara is amazing! I have been wearing it for the past 3 weeks and I absolutely adore it! Will do a more detailed review soon! L(

@TheKing: Thanks :)

LinkWithin