Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Love List #1

Love List. Pretty self explanatory I reckon. 

Love List. A new feature on Through Beauty Eyes that will appear every fortnight (or weekly if my life became interesting out of a sudden).

Love List. It will be a list of "stuff" I am lovin at the moment. 


:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

1. Waves & Curls.

I don't know if its due to the fact that spring is here and wavy manes are sexy or is it the fact that my hair is finally long enough to pull of tight curls. Either one, I am lovin them over my straight hair now. 

2. BRIGHT lippies!

Now that the colder months are gone, its time to bring these bright babies out to play again! Neutral eyes and statement lips? Definitely my go-to-look this Spring/ Summer.

My Current Go-Tos: Rimmel Lasting Finish By KATELipsticks/ Nutrimetics Hydra Brilliance Lipstick/ Australis Color Inject Limited Edition Lipsticks

3. Studs & Steels

Laces & Frills - whhaaa? Give me these bad boys over laces anytime. 

4. Fitness

Strong is the new skinny. Enjoying my daily endorphin production sesh at the gym and lovin' that I am getting stronger each day. Next in line though, FIX MY DIET!

5. Bare legs - sans stockings/ tights. 

After being trapped in stockings/ tights/ jeans over the past 5 months or so, I believe its time to give those legs their very much required dose of Vitamin D. Absolutely lovin the fact that I am able to rock em' shorts and skirts again!!! Who's with me??? 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

A combination of my fav - Spring, Bright Lips, Wavy Curls. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

What's on your current love list?

XOXO,
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look great in wavy hair! that's a greta love list :D I'm definitely more a stud girl than lace but now the high streets are just overwhelmed with studded fashion D:

LinkWithin