Love List. Pretty self explanatory I reckon.
Love List. A new feature on Through Beauty Eyes that will appear every fortnight (or weekly if my life became interesting out of a sudden).
Love List. It will be a list of "stuff" I am lovin at the moment.
I have been loving:
|Above: Grilled shredded chicken breast, steamed sweet potatoes & garlic and brocollini stir fry|
Below: Salmon + Spinach and Rockets
“Eat Clean” and Meal Prep
“Failing to prepare, prepare to fail” – Meal prep is very important if you want to keep your “Eat Clean” schedule on track. I usually spend my Sunday night preparing my meals for the week and freeze them. (Been doing this for the past two months and it has been going pretty well so far!)
As mentioned above, 2013 is all about pushing and challenging myself to a new level. I have been upping my weights and resistance training – been loving the results so far!
“TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME” - Now to reduce my body fat percentage to achieve more defined abs and back muscles!
Given my recent passion and interest in health and fitness, I have started a mini fitness related project and it’s still work in progress at the moment. Don’t forget to follow me on my other Twitter account (@EatThisBurnThat) for more random fitness musings and Instagram account (@EatThisBurnThat) for more fitness visuals and fitsporation. Don’t worry, it does not stop there – more exciting stuff to come in the coming months. :P
|Clockwise from Top: The BodyShop Baked To Last Bronzer, Arbonne Bronzer, Illamasqua Powder Blush in Sophie and FOA O' Peachy Blush|
“Sunkissed Goddess” Look
Bronzed and tanned plus a hint of coral – my favourite look during the summertime. The products above are the ones that I have been reaching out to religiously pretty much for the past 3 months to achieve the sunkissed look:
- The BodyShop Baked To Last Bronzer in Golden Bronze – My current to-go-to and favourite cheek colour! Perfect golden bronze colour to give more definition to my
cheekbones! This is a tad too light as a full-faced bronzer but it could work
for you if you’re slightly paler!
- The BodyShop Slanted Kabuki Brush – The bristles of this LE synthetic brush is EXTREMELY SOFT & FLUFFY – in which I used to apply my bronzer daily and sometimes cheeks colour.
- Illamasqua Powder Blush in Sophie – A coral blush with visible golden shimmer bits. This is worn underneath Golden Bronze on the days that I feel like having a little more colour on my cheeks. Like all Illamasqua Powder Blushes, a little goes a long way!
- Face of Australia O’ Peachy Blush – A cheaper substitute to Illamasqua Sophie with slightly chunkier golden shimmer bits – which is used intermittently with Illamasqua Blush in Sophie.
- Arbonne Bronzer – Per featured in my favourite contouring products post, my HG bronzer. Absolute LOVE!
Ocean, the smell of sea water, sun, tan, sounds of the waves…. What is there NOT to love about the beach? I am SO blessed to be living in a city with gorgeous beaches within reach.
YES I LOVE SUMMER – despite the occasional heatwaves (with Sydney breaking its record temperature last Friday) and gay gloomy weather like today, I STILL LOVE SUMMER! The longer days; the dry crisp air; the eye candies; the activities; the atmosphere; the influx of hot European tourist; the beach; the cider – I love summer. Period.
So, what have you been loving lately?